Monday, October 16, 2017

Quiet Down Boy!

(Zephaniah 3:14-17, Psalms 22:3, 2 Chron. 20:19, Psalm 98:4-9, Psalm 150:1-6, Romans 8:18, 2 Cor. 4:17, 2 Cor. 10:4-5; Ephesians 6:10-18, 1 John 5:13)

It's almost out of mowing season! Today I mowed for possibly the last time until next spring. When I mow I tend to listen to music and sometimes that ends with my voice hurting by the time I'm done. It's hard not to compete with the lawn mower. However, I have found that mowing is a time where I can get lost in a separate world and praise God. If I lose my voice? Well it's worth it.

I've been a fan of a group called Apologetix for quite some time now. But recently I discovered they have a lot more songs than I realized. If you're not familiar with this group, Apologetix takes familiar songs and makes Christian parodies of them. It's fantastic! One of my new favorites is shown below. Save your Voice Quiet Down Boy.


I love this group! This song has an awesome message too! The world tries to discourage us from praising the Lord, but the Bible says praise him all day every day nice and loud. 

So the next time you nearly lose your voice from singing too loud with WCIC, just know God is smiling down and hears every note you're singing for him. Praise the Lord, Nice and loud boy. :D 

Until next time, keep rippling!

No comments:

Post a Comment